How we collect your information and the information we collect
We provide personalized services to all of our clients. We actively collect information in the following ways:
- Through our website inquiry form. This includes information such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, and other details about your travel requirements which you wish us to know.
- When you subscribe to receive news and updates from us, such as newsletters. We collect your email address upon registration and you may also be asked to provide other, optional information which will help us to better serve you in the future.
- When you contact us via email, over the phone, face-to-face, via social media, and via travel agents and tour operators who may contact us on your behalf. We will collect your personal information and details about your travel requirements. We may also ask you for additional information that is beneficial to travel request so we meet your needs and satisfaction.
Please note that if you provide information to us about any person(s) other than yourself, it is your responsibility to ensure they have given you permission to disclose their information to us and that they understand how their information will be used.
We may passively collect information from you in the following ways:
- By using Google Analytics, and other third-party services which track user behavior patterns on our website. This service allows us to passively collect certain kinds of non-personally-identifiable information. This information might include the type of web browser you use, the date and time of your visit, the amount of time you spend on our website, and the specific pages you visit. We use this data to improve our website function and services.
What we do with your personal information
The personal information we process may be used in the following ways:
- To respond to your request. It will be accessed by our staff, and carefully selected third-party partners fulfilling your travel requirements
- We will send you newsletters and offers via the email address you provide if you have opted in to receive them. You can unsubscribe any time using the procedure outlined below in ‘subscribers to our newsletters and emails’.
- We may store your information after you have made an enquiry or have finished using our services so that we can better personalize your experience in the future.
- We may use your personal information and feedback to review and improve our products and services, and for internal market research.
We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information that you provide us but no system is 100% secure or error-free. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security or accuracy of the information we gather.
We reserve the right to share information about client demographics, website traffic, our products, and our services.
The sharing of information
We promise that we will not sell or trade information with other companies for marketing purposes. If you make an enquiry or a booking with ICS Travel Group, some of your personal information may be required by our partners who are helping us to fulfill your travel requirements. We will try to ensure that your information is processed in accordance with relevant data protection requirements but third-party partners will be governed by their own privacy policies.
Subscribers to our newsletters and emails
Should you choose to subscribe to one of our newsletters, either directly through the ICS Travel Group website or by choosing to receive the newsletter in our customer service center, you will receive our newsletter and other information using the email address which you have provided.
Should you wish to unsubscribe from marketing communications via email, you may opt out by clicking on the clearly marked ‘unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of any ICS Travel Group marketing email.
ICS Travel Group does not store client credit card information. If a client opts to pay with a credit card, our sales associate will send a link through a cloud software for travel companies. This provider will then store the payment information in their system including the name on the card, billing address, card type, and expiration date. Only the last four digits of the credit card information are visible, the other numbers are hidden.
ICS Travel Group will retain your data for as long as you use our services or as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected.
Accessing your data
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information you send us is accurate. If you’d like us to correct or delete your personal information, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected]
Links to other websites
Our service may contain links to other websites and third party services. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the privacy policies of third party sites. We recommend reading the privacy policies of all third party companies before providing personal information.
The collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old is done only with parental consent and will only be used to fulfil travel requirements. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time. If we do change the policy, it will be posted on this website and together with a notification via our newsletter for those who subscribes to receive newsletters from us. However, we encourage you to review this policy periodically for any changes.
ICS Travel Group is located at 121/90 RS Tower 32nd, Ratchadapisek Road, Dindeang, Bangkok 10400 Thailand.
Please contact us via email at [email protected] or by telephone on +66 2 248 7485.
This policy was created/revised on May 28th, 2018.