Unique Selling Points
- The Trans hotel and resorts – a local Indonesian luxury hotel brand with distinctive Indonesian hospitality and service with a vision to become “the pride of the nation” and to be developed as a true international hotel brand in the future once it is established in other worldwide cities.
- Finishing’s and furniture are all imported, from the serpianti lobby floor (Italian); red velvet in the lobby and wallpapers , (usa); chandeliers (Czechoslovakia); bed (usa); cutleries (Thailand); gym equipment (usa); bathroom amenities (Italian); bathroom fittings – hans grohe (german); beach sand (Australia)
- Waterfall; 18 meters and largest vertical garden in bali
- Dramatic and luxurious lobby with a flying deck overlooking the white sandy beach; 80 meter swimming pool across to the waterfall which cascades down in front of the gym
- Oversized and largest ever hand painted original paintings from I Nyoman Gunarsa– a true maestro (82 years old); likely his last original works
- Spa with 8 treatment rooms and unique treatments both traditional and unique such as wine excelsior
- Kids Club fully equipped
- Guestrooms very spacious at 65sqm, all with Jacuzzis on balcony and day beds; imported luxury amenities and linens (100% goose-down); bathroom fittings for the perfect shower; dimming lights; double vanities; trans branded amenities.
- Oversized guest room corridors personify a luxury hotel
- Celebrity suites (130sqm); private pool with outdoor Jacuzzi, open bathroom design, mood lightings; coffee machine, toilet with remote functions
- Villa’s (350sqm x 1 bedroom) traditional with bale, lap pool including a 3BR presidential villa
- Star service – one button for all services
- Restaurant with various live stations set naturally overlooking the pool serving a “celebration” breakfast from 6.30am – 10.30am with stations foods from China, Indonesia, Bali, Europe, Japan and healthy.
- The roof top sunset bar (called the 18th – same as a Bandung that overseas all of Bandung city) – gives you 270 degree views of Bali and parts of the coastline
- Water garden under the waterfall for everything from romantic dinners to Zumba classes
- Gym with treadmills facing into the drop of the waterfall, yoga rooms; wet areas with sauna, steam, hot and cold soaking tubs
- Lobby lounge with live evening entertainment from the flying deck
- Arsa boutique bearing its name to bring and share happiness to all; handicraft and batiks – one of Java’s poorest village people who make everything. Half of sales revenues goes back to sustain the village and the other half to charity promoting child education (no money to hotel)
- Largest ballroom with most beautiful chandelier and meeting rooms
- Location is so easy and convenient, located minutes from “eat street” and entertainment venues; free scheduled shuttle
- Close to Potato Head Beach Club, the talk of the town venue with the best sunset views; free shuttle
- Modern with Balinese design touches and glamour finishes through to luxury villa’s (largest one bedroom in Bali) set in traditional setting;
- Kid-friendly, but great for a romantic holiday getaway.
The Trans Resort Bali offers an exclusive experience with a tranquil resort setting in the heart of Seminyak, Bali. Nestled between a dramatic white sandy beach pool and tropical gardens, the resort features 184 exceptionally-appointed guest rooms, suites and 16 palatial villas with private pool.
With combination of luxurious accommodation, state-of-the-art meeting facilities, dining venues, Spa indulgence, Fitness Centre and Kids Club; The Trans Resort Bali is destined to be the premium destination in Bali.
Premier (163 rooms), Premier Club (15 rooms), Celebrity Suites (6), 1 Bedroom Villa (15), 3 Bedrooms Villa (1)
Couple, Honeymoon, Family, Business, Leisure