Unique Selling Points
- The resort was built as a boutique luxury resort using a Balinese-style concept with a view of rice paddies and coconut palms.
- It is a great location for leisure travellers and honeymooners touring the iconic attractions in Ubud.
- The central location makes the resort easy to access from anywhere.
- Our resort is owned and operated by local Balinese.
- All of our team members are local Balinese
- We are managed by the Balinese “Pramana Experience” which concerns Balinese hospitality as a professional way of service.
Sankara Resort is surrounded by a natural environment and the traditional Balinese village of Kumbuh, Mas Ubud. The resort is a 90-minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and just 15-minutes from the artistic center of cultural Ubud. Encompassing a collection of 30 stylishly-appointed rooms and villas, Sankara Resort is a peaceful retreat to help you feel totally relaxed.
Situated on 80 acres, the resort boasts an artisticly-designed infinity pool with wooden sundeck. In front of the lobby and restaurant, the entire resort lies surrounded by rice fields and coconut trees. Indulge yourself, relaxing in the cooling shade.
In the middle of the resort, our landscaping gives you an opportunity to feel the cool breeze while lying by the pool. Listen to the sounds of the water flowing down the river while you sunbathe or read books. Sankara is close to Ubud Center, and is around 15 minutes to Ubud Palace by our complimentary, hourly shuttle.
4 Star Boutiqe Resort
30 rooms: Deluxe Room 16, Deluxe Pool Villa 8, One Bedroom Pool Villa 4, Two Bedroom Pool Villa 2
Couples, Honeymoon, Family, FIT