In Cambodia’s untouched Koh Rong Archipelago, two pristine islands lie side by side. They are known locally as Song Saa – Khmer for ‘The Sweethearts’.
Song Saa Private Island is as seductive as the name implies. Think intimate. Think luxurious. But above all think harmony – with all the elements of nature that make this place so special.
The resort spans the islands of Koh Ouen and Koh Bong, connected by a footbridge over a marine reserve we have established to safeguard the islands’ reefs and marine life including turtles, seahorses and exotic species of tropical fish.
It features luxury Over-Water, Jungle and Ocean-View villas built with sustainable materials and with the deepest respect for the natural environment.
At the resort’s heart is a world-class restaurant and lounge, spectacularly positioned just off the island’s shoreline and surrounded by sea. A short stroll on the boardwalk will leave you perfectly positioned to take in dramatic sunsets, seascapes and starry nights.
27 Private Pool Villas
Unique Selling Points
- Large infinity edge swimming pool
- Spa and wellness sanctuaries positioned in the rainforest and along the shore
- Yoga and meditation centre on the shoreline, ideal for yoga at sunrise
- Water-sports such as Scuba diving, kayaking, snorkelling, and boating
- Fascinating ecological program to experience the area’s flora and fauna
- An exclusive island boutique featuring designer labels from around the world, luxury body care products, and local art works.
We recommend the Overwater Villa category that is perched over the ocean – Destination Dining for a romantic dinner at a private beach cabana