Unique Selling Points
- Best location near to airport, downtown, Royal Angkor Hospital, and Angkor Wat
- Spa facilities with free use of steam room, sauna, hot and cold jacuzzis
- The biggest swimming pool in town with children’s pool and outdoor jacuzzi
- High-end meeting facilities
- Free shuttle service from resort to downtown and back to resort
An authentic Khmer experience…a locally-owned, five-star hotel in Siem Reap, the Royal Angkor Resort takes Khmer hospitality to great new heights along the pathway to Angkor Wat.
Surrounded by rich organic landscape, the resort’s manicured lawns and towering palm trees create a soft, soothing ambiance, reassured by humble Khmer hospitality and grand architectural design.
Embracing its location, the resort boasts a traditional essence reflecting the nuances of ancient Angkor: complex pillars, tall ceilings, dramatic statues along with meticulous wall carvings all follow the traditional Cambodian route, with a few artistic deviations along the way.
Retreat to a cozy room with a private balcony or a luxurious villa with a personal terrace overlooking the stunning gardens and state-of-the-art swimming pool. Royal Angkor Resort features 199 guestrooms, suites and villas, amply-sized and filled with luxury amenities for your comfort and convenience.
Resort with meeting facilities
Superior – 120 rooms; Deluxe – 66 rooms; Sakura – 12 rooms; Executive Bungalow – 2 houses; Presidential Villa – 2 villas
Business, leisure, honeymoons, families and couples