Unique Selling Points
- Expertise in handling M.I.C.E groups because the resort has been used to host successful ASEAN Summits, APEC national meetings, etc.
- Long-term, experienced employees are our strength
- The property offers an exceptional, green environment with over 400 species of palm trees and plants along a private 220-meter stretch of beach
- Designs are influenced by Hoi An’s local culture and people
Set in a landscaped, tropical garden overlooking the famous Cua Dai Beach, the five-star Palm Garden Beach Resort & Spa is a charming, upscale beachfront retreat. Travelling from Danang International Airport to the resort takes 30 minutes and a leisurely drive to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Hoi An ancient town takes only 5 minutes.
There are a total of 216 rooms & bungalows. Guests can bask in the sun by the white sand private beach or take a dip in the large pool, work out in the fitness center, be pampered at Palm Spa, enjoy a selection of water sports, or enjoy our cuisines at our restaurants and bars. There’s plenty for kids to do as well.
For business visitors, flexible meeting facilities ensure that you can experience all the leisure benefits while accomplishing work. The resort has attracted local and international events such as APEC 2016, ASEAN Summit 2007 & 2010, Miss Universe 2008, and Miss Earth 2010.
Our hotel has also received many awards from World Luxury Hotel Awards, Tripadvisor, etc.
– 5 stars Resort
– Bed & Breakfast, 216 rooms
– Couples, Family, Business, Leisure, Honeymoon