Designed and built for those who demand nothing but the very best, Mia Resort is one of the best Nha Trang resorts that offer exclusive villas set among manicured gardens. It is the perfect place to find peace, relaxation, and comfort. The resort features condos, villas, and suites – all with sea views. Dine at Sandals, one of the best restaurants in Vietnam that serves Vietnamese and western cuisine. Relax and unwind at Xanh Spa, a retreat that promises to rejuvenate your senses and soul.
The extension of Mia Resort is now open and operational and room inventory has increased to a total of 82 rooms:
- Garden View Condos: 28 Rooms
- Ocean View Condos: 5 Rooms
- Family Condos: 3 Rooms
- Garden Villas: 14 Rooms
- Beachfront Villas: 9 Rooms
- Cliff Villas: 8 Rooms
- Mia Suites: 3 Rooms
- 5-Bedroom Villas: 12 Villas (completion: Q3 of 2016) – note, that we will send contracts and rates for these in the coming weeks.
As part of the extension, the hotel has also opened a brand new restaurant ‘La Baia’ serving authentic Italian cuisine and some of the best seafood options available in Nha Trang. They now offer a great choice of 3 restaurants to guests;
- Sandals – Serving Western, Asian, Vietnamese and Fusion cuisine
- Mojito’s – Serving Mexican and Asian dishes
- La Baia – Serving Authentic Italian and Seafood
Guests have 4 different options to have breakfast:
- Sandals – this is the main restaurant offering a mix of Western, Asian and Vietnamese dishes. There are an extensive buffet and also an a la carte menu for hot breakfasts – Vietnamese and Western.
- Mojitos’s – the cliff top bar enjoying uninterrupted ocean views where serving a la carte breakfast only.
- La Baia – a new Italian restaurant serving Western (Italian) style breakfast. Mix of a la carte and buffet.
- In-Room – Guests may also opt for in-room breakfast and a menu is delivered to their room every night.
Unique Selling Points
- Ranking number 1 among 162 hotels / resorts in Nha Trang – By TripAdvisor
- “Winner Certificate Of Excellence” – Tripadvisor in 04 consecutive years – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Beach front location with private beach
- Eco-friendly principles: all Mia’s rooftops studded with manicured grass
- Majority rooms have ocean view
- Finalist of Best New Boutique Hotel In The World 2012
- Runner up of Best Budget Hotel-The Smith Hotel Awards 2013