MesaStila is a luxury resort & spa that incorporates an unparalleled collection of remarkable antiques and enchanting buildings; including Central Java icons such as a Colonial railway station and historic Joglo-villas. The property has twenty-three unique villas set within an area of twenty-two hectares of outstanding natural beauty; surrounded by cooling highland-air, eight mountains, tropical gardens, lush vegetation and built within a charming coffee plantation. The true magnificence of MesaStila is in its spectacular setting and it’s Hammam Spa. At MesaStila the focus is on luxury yet keeping the traditional, local and wholesome experiences intact, which accentuate the magnificence of the environment, the people, the culture and facilitate a healthy lifestyle- full of wonderful experiences.
Luxury Boutique Resort and Spa
Unique Selling Points
- An escape and a sanctuary in the jungle with extraordinary buildings and antiques including the heritage 1873 railway station – Mayong Reception, 1928 original Manor house – Club house and former house of Javanese prince – Bella Vista 5-bedroom Villa.
- Tranquil – surrounded by natural beauty, mountains, cool mountain-air and lush vegetation.
- Offering a variety of daily free scheduled resort activities, both uniquely Javanese cultural and fitness activities such as; Pencak silat (Javanese martial art), Batik & Hand weaving making, Dance & Gamelan lesson and Yoga, Aqua-fit, Power walk and Jungle Gym & TRX.
- Offering a distinctive menu, combining Javanese cuisine with healthy eating with SLOW Cooking (Sustainable, Local product, Organic and Wholesome).
- Dedicated Winning Award Spa – with a fusion of East ‘n’ West treatments and
two enormous Hammams Turkish Steam bath that is offering an cleansing exquisite experience.
- A working coffee plantation – producing up to ten-tones of coffee each year
- Visiting the greatest Buddhist Temple of Borobudur.
- A two hours cycling to the royal bath of Candi Umbul.
- Create your own menus from our organic farm – Cooking Class.