Maya Ubud Resort & Spa
Deep inside Bali’s cultural heart, Maya Ubud Resort & Spa unfolds gently across 10-hectares of lush tropical landscape. Palm tree-fringed contours form a ceremonial walkway that reveals the hidden river valley below. Inspired by an ancient village untouched by time, the grounds follow sacred Balinese wisdom of orientation to connect the spiritual realms in harmony. Traditional design co-exists with playful contemporary punches throughout a characterful collection of 108 architect-designed thatched roof private villas and luxury guestrooms.
Modern natural materials are juxtaposed by reclaimed timbers and eclectic antiques. Old factory stools have been artfully remixed into mirror frames, teak railway sleepers find new lives as table tops and traditional fish traps are reborn as handcrafted lampshades. With its rich history and artistic heritage, the bustling town of Ubud is just a leisurely stroll, or a complimentary shuttle, away.
Nestled along the river bank is the Spa at Maya, with private treatment pavilions. Dining alternatives include Mayasari for an extensive breakfast buffet, while during dinner the venue becomes a stage for themed cultural dinners. The River Café overhangs the banks of the Petanu River and the breezy Tree Bar is located off the main lobby.
Unique Selling Points
- Stunning river valley and rice terrace views
- Largest hotel in Ubud with convenient road access and only 10-minute drive to Ubud centre.
- Various options of accommodation: suites and villas with inter-connecting units for families
- Extensive complimentary in-house activities including Forest Trail, Rice Paddy Walk, Yoga and Pilates classes
- Spacious rooms starting from 47 sqm up to 950 sqm
- Featuring a large Forest Infinity Pool and Riverside Infinity Pool
- Complimentary daily afternoon tea
- Tranquil open-air Spa by the river
- Extensive facilities: 2 restaurants and a bar, individual spa treatment pavilions, 2 infinity pools, lounge, yoga pavilion, gym, tennis court, including multiple options of outdoor venues
- Strong reputation with numerous international awards and recognitions.
- Newly refurbished accommodations and public facilities
108 suites & villas:
- 36 Impressive Forest Suites
- 12 Impressive Forest Corner Suites
- 19 Heavenly Jacuzzi Villas
- 38 Heavenly Pool Villas
- 2 Heavenly Two Bedroom Pool Villas
- 1 Maya Presidential Villa