Unique Selling Points
- Situated approximately 15 minutes away from Siem Reap International Airport, 15 minutes to the UNESCO World Heritage site of Angkor, 5 minutes to the old market, and 1 minute from Raffles Hotel.
- The privacy, the exclusivity and the unique decoration with the owners private collection of furniture and art pieces.
- The space :6000 sqm property surrounded by lush greenery is a nest to the 2 Khmer traditional houses with a total of 5 suites only.
- Hospitality service (25 staff for 5 suites), attention to details and special level of intimate personal attention to the guests.
- Authentic Cambodian cuisine and Monk blessing with afternoon tea.
Maison Polanka is an award-winning luxury, boutique hotel hidden under the shadows of the Angkor temples. We are located in the heart of Siem Reap city and nearby the Siem Reap river.
The property is a collective of two unique Cambodian villas with a total of 5 suites in a spacious tropical garden. The design and style of the villas is a reflection of the owners’ life, intricately linked to Asian and Cambodian crafts for the past 20 years.
Their private collection of paintings and photographs from Khmer, Asian and European artists – as well as the Art Deco & 1950’s furniture and objects which have been sourced since 1992 – naturally found their function in the renovated “Maison” and “Khmer House”.
The Maison consists of 4 suites and a kitchen. The Khmer House is 1 large suite with 2 levels. Next to the houses is the pool, the restaurant & bar (Sala) with 2 separate wooden decks allowing privacy during the day and dinners.The Spa is located in the garden towards the Khmer House.
5 Star Boutique
1 Khmer house (2 level villa), 2 Suites, 2 Family Suites
Couples, Families, Solo travellers, small groups (max. 18 pax), Honeymoons, events (weddings, retreats)