137 Pillars House
137 Pillars House is a boutique hotel in Chiang Mai that revives the old world elegance of the Orient yet offers guests every modern luxury. You are treated as personal guests. The home-style residential concept at our Chiang Mai luxury hotel invites guests to participate and enjoy the richness of a like-minded international community while creating plenty of space for sublime intimacy in sumptuous suites and throughout the tropical grounds.
Unique Selling Points
- The former headquarters of the Borneo Timber Company: a heritage homestead with a rich colonial history and royal connections dating back to 1889.
- An intimate boutique hotel that revives the old world elegance of the Orient yet offers guests every modern convenience with the luxury of both generous indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Lush landscape, majestic trees, and a soaring green wall enveloping the pool create a tranquil rainforest environment.
- Close proximity to the old city; yet a haven and sanctuary in which to relax, rejuvenate and be pampered.
- Caring and sensitive service throughout; and elevated to be truly personalised with each suite having a dedicated Butler
Official Star Rating
12 Rajah Brooke Suites
11 East Borneo Suites
3 Macfie Bain Terrace Suites
2 William Bain Terrace Suites
2 Louis Leonowens Pool Suites