Please come back later to see if any position are available
Country Manager – LAOS
Scope of work:
- Manage a Country operation to ensure that all details of the company’s tour activities are delivered in a time and cost effective manner and providing direction and execution of operational strategies meeting ICS quality standards.
- The Country Manager is also a key stakeholder in sourcing and procuring all suppliers in Laos as well as managing Local Sales.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
- Able to base in Laos.
- Solid experience in the travel and/or hotel industry.
- Understanding of various operational activities in the tourism field.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is a must.
- Must be a good team-player with strong communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
“The successful applicant will join a dynamic, flexible team in a modern and friendly working environment”