- Watch a spectacular sunrise from the ancient Angkor Wat.
- Cycle to a living temple for meditation and a water blessing.
- Tuck into a delicious picnic breakfast near a Buddhist temple.
Sunrise Spiritual and Wellness Morning
An incredible way to start a day – a spectacular sunrise, a sacred blessing and an alfresco breakfast in a Buddhist temple!
Wake before dawn and set off to the stunning Angkor Wat. While the crowds are flocking towards the front entrance, we will head to the quieter back entrance. Patiently wait while the sun slowly lightens the sky revealing the dark silhouette of the temple towers.
We will then hop on bicycles for the scenic cycle along the ancient city walls to a hidden pagoda. Here we can immerse ourselves in Cambodia’s spiritual culture by meditating and chatting with the monks. After changing into a sarong we will receive a sacred water blessing, a tradition as ancient as the temples themselves. While the monks chant, blessed water will slowly be poured on our heads to wish us good luck.
By now, we will have worked up an appetite! By a beautiful Buddhist temple we will enjoy a delicious picnic breakfast in the open air.
- 05h00 – 10h30
- ICS English speaking guide
- Bike & Half day vehicle
- All entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Welcome drink and cool towel upon arrival in a pagoda
- Monk chatting, meditation and water blessing performs by a Buddhist monk
- A Sarong/Kroma as a souvenir after the water blessing
- Private breakfast
- Other meals and drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Other services not mentioned in here
Notes or FAQ’s
- Operate daily & booking on request only.
- Capacity is 1- 10 persons per group for best experience.
- During rainy season (May – October) can be muddy.
- Dress code needs to be covered the knee and shoulder to enter the temple and pagoda, monk is not allow to touch.
- Recommend to wear suitable dress & shoes for walking and biking.
- This morning just does the sunrise only, so recommend visiting Angkor Wat temple again in the afternoon or other day by vehicle.
- Cycling level: Soft. Helmets provided.
|Theme||Arts & Culture|