- Discover the cultural heritage of Vietnam in the Temple of Literature and Museum of Ethnology.
- Find out more about the revered Ho Chi Minh – in both life and death.
- Explore the narrow maze of streets in the Old Quarter by electric buggy.
Sightseeing in Hanoi
There’s no arguing – Hanoi has to be the coolest city in Vietnam. And no, we are not just referring to the climate. This chaotic, colourful, 1,000-year-old city is a delicious mix of East and West.
Hanoi clings on tightly to its heritage – with the Temple of Literature being one of the oldest landmarks. In the Museum of Ethnology we can see traditional art and even longhouses from Vietnam’s many ethnic groups.
More recent history can be seen through the windows of Ho Chi Minh’s Stilt House while the man himself lies embalmed in the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum. We will pass by the exterior of this austere grey building.
There’s Hoan Kiem Lake to visit as well as the miniature 11th century One Pillar Pagoda.
We will even go green and explore the Old Quarter by electric buggy. This maze of 13th century streets sells everything – propaganda art, ghost money, silk clothes, silver, even coffins!
- 08h00 – 17h00
Notes or FAQ’s
- Operate daily except Mondays and TET holidays.
- Suggest to book in advance.
|Arts & Culture