- Breathe in the city from the back of a vintage Minsk motorbike.
- Drive off the beaten track to tranquil Red River villages.
- Whizz through the city streets to the famous Jazz Club.
Hanoi on a Vintage Minsk Motorcycle (SIC)
Experience the sights, smells and tastes of Hanoi in a fun and exhilarating way on the back of a vintage Minsk motorbike.
The first Minsk arrived in Vietnam from the Soviet Union in the 1960s and for a while was the most popular motorbike in the country. When it fell out of fashion, it was relegated to the countryside and used as a work bike. Lately, this retro and legendary mode of transport has seen a revival.
Meet your experienced driver, hop onto the back of the bike and set off through the city. Riding pillion is a great way to explore the city streets while absorbing the aromas and taking in the sights.
Make your way off the beaten track and into the tranquil countryside. Drive to villages nestled on an island in the Red River. Enjoy the beautiful sunset views from Long Bien Bridge, a historic cantilever bridge that spans the Red River.
Back in the city, zigzag through the maze of narrow alleyways before emerging onto the tree-lined French boulevards. Stop to stretch your legs and sample some of Hanoi’s famous street food. End the night in the popular Jazz Club. Rub shoulders with the locals and experience a unique blend of music, from thirties-style jazz to traditional Vietnamese music.
- 17h00 – 22h00
Notes or FAQ’s
- SIC tour, operate daily.
- Capacity is up to 30 persons per group.
- Clients need to sign an ICS release form.
- Require to book at least one week in advance.
- Recommended for those clients who are physically active.
- Tour based on English speaking guide and supplement charge will apply for other language guide request.
- Children from 5 years old can join this tour under parent’s care. Have to share motorcycle with parent.
- Surcharge 50% during Vietnamese Tet Holidays.
|Theme||Arts & Culture, Fun, Off The Beaten Track|