- Look down over the iconic skyline of skyscrapers from The Peak.
- Experience the lifestyle of the old fishing community in Aberdeen.
- Take an optional sampan ride through the floating village of fishing boats.
HALF DAY ISLAND TOUR
A steep winding road brings us up to The Peak, the highest mountain on Hong Kong Island. Take in the sweeping views of the forest of skyscrapers, the harbour and Kowloon beyond.
Back down by the coast we will pass by Repulse Bay and Deep Water Bay on our way to Aberdeen. This quaint fishing village is a throwback to a different era. About 5,000 people still live on boats in the harbour backed by the bustling metropolis. An optional 20-minute ride (payable locally) in a sampan gives the chance to get a close up look at this historic community.
- 04h00 – 05h00
Notes or FAQ’s
- Operate daily.
- Starting Time: Morning: 09:00 / Afternoon: 14:00
- Starting/Ending Point: Pick-up & drop off at residing hotel.
- Actual pick up time will be given at the time of confirmation.
- Tour price does not include Aberdeen sampan ride, USD 8 fee per person is to be paid directly to boat people, supplement is applied on private sampan.
|Theme||Adventure, Arts & Culture, Family, Walking|