- Experience the glittering island of Macau, an ex-Portuguese colony.
- Take a walking tour through the UNESCO-listed historic area.
- Try your luck with a flutter in one of the glitzy casinos.
FULL DAY MACAU TOUR (SIC, DEPARTING FROM HONG KONG)
Just one hour on the ferry will bring us to Macau, known as the “Las Vegas of Asia” and the epi-centre of glitz and gambling.
We will see the Statue of Kum Iam, and there’s the option to take in the panoramic views of the Pearl River Delta from the observation deck on level 61 of the Macau Tower.
Beyond the world-class entertainment and futuristic buildings we will find the unique heritage and culture of this ex-Portuguese colony. The historic centre of Macau is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Here we will find A-Ma Temple, built 400 years ago in homage to a girl who saved the lives of seamen. We will take in the sights with a walking tour from the Ruins of Sao Paulo through Ladies Street and the old town to the beautiful Senado Square.
And of course, no visit to Macau would be complete without a quick flutter in the casino!
Notes or FAQ’s
- Operate daily.
- Suggested starting time: 06:45am.
- Starting/Ending Point: Pick-up & drop off at residing hotel.
- Actual pick up time will be given at the time of confirmation.
- Depart from Hong Kong for Macau in the morning.
- Upon arrival in Macau you meet your Government authorized guide.
- Tour includes hotel pick up and return transfers, Round trip ferry tickets, and lunch.
- Visa required for several nationalities, can apply upon arrival in Macau at HKD100.
- Tour price do not cover Macau Visa fee if required.
- Gentleman wearing shorts or child under age 21 will be declined entry to casino.
|Theme||Adventure, Arts & Culture, Family, Walking|