- Experience a whirlwind tour of the vibrant metropolis of Hong Kong.
- Look down over the iconic skyline of skyscrapers from The Peak.
- Experience the lifestyle of the old fishing community in Aberdeen.
2D1N Hong Kong
Welcome to Hong Kong! On arrival transfer to the hotel.
The rest of the day is at leisure to relax, shop, eat and explore!
In the morning set off on a half day tour to explore the island. A steep winding road brings us up to The Peak, the highest mountain on Hong Kong Island. Take in the sweeping views of the forest of skyscrapers, the harbour and Kowloon beyond.
Back down by the coast we will pass by Repulse Bay and Deep Water Bay on our way to Aberdeen. This quaint fishing village is a throwback to a different era. About 5,000 people still live on boats in the harbour backed by the bustling metropolis. An optional 20-minute ride (payable locally) in a sampan gives the chance to get a close up look at this historic community.
In the afternoon transfer from the hotel to the airport for the onward flight.
Notes or FAQ’s
- Roundtrip transfer Airport / Hotel / Airport and Half day Island Tour are based on seat-in-coach basis with English speaking guide.
- Join-in transfers schedules approximately depart every hour from hotel and 30mins from airport.
- Pick-up time from hotel will be given to pax upon arrival. It is about 3 hours prior to the flight take-off time.
- Seat-in-coach transfer is NOT available between 21h00-05h30. If flight time is between 21h00-05h30, private transfers are available at surcharge.
|Theme||Adventure, Arts & Culture, Family, Walking|