Interested in joining the ICS Travel Group team? ICS Travel Group has 15 operations offices throughout Asia, as well as sales offices in Europe, North America, South America, and Australia. Whether you are an experienced travel professional or new to the industry, we may have a position which is right for you.
Have a look through our list of vacancies, and when you see something that interests you, send us your CV. We look forward to meeting you!
We are seeking a Web Developer & Online Content Writer to be responsible for the management of our online marketing platforms, copywriting of product descriptions and other content creation.
● Copywriting of original content including product descriptions, overviews, blog posts, social media posts, etc.
● Develop and maintain external online platforms including icstravelgroup.com
● Develop and maintain internal online platforms, including content management systems and digital asset management systems.
● Manage news and content submission to network partner sites
● Assist with content posting and distribution across company social media channels
● Implement best practices for web content to improve SEO and enhance existing content with improved key wording, and tagging of existing assets of company website and other online channels
● Assist with planning, execution and delivery of e-marketing initiatives, including promotional campaigns and client communications
● Assist with creation and distribution of ad-hoc communications when required, such as news items and press releases.
● Research new and emerging technologies and make recommendations for improving the company’s web presence, and potential new technology resources for clients
● Other duties as assigned
● Focused on results
● Able to accept instruction and constructive feedback
● Able to prioritise tasks, managing time effectively, and work independently
● Very detail-oriented with the ability to follow up on tasks
● Able to work under pressure in team environment while maintaining a positive attitude
● Willingness to acquire new job-related skills, adaptable to the company
● Native or bilingual level of written English is essential, plus excellent command of spoken English.
● Extensive experience with WordPress development (CSS, HTML, Visual Composer)
● Experience copywriting and creating written content
● Experience managing business social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube) is a plus
● Sound knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.
● Solid understanding of site navigation, content management tools, and e-marketing tools (such as GetResponse or Aweber)
● Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
● Experience in the travel industry is a plus
● Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
Click the button below to send us your CV