Are you interested in joining the ICS Travel Group team? ICS Travel Group has 15 operations offices throughout Asia, as well as sales offices in Europe, North America, South America, and Australia. Whether you are an experienced travel professional or new to the industry, we may have a position which is right for you.
Have a look through our list of vacancies, and when you see something that interests you, send us your CV. We look forward to meeting you!
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide unique travel experiences to ICS guests
- Provide direction and execution of operational strategies meeting ICS quality standards
- Manage country operations and ensure that all details of the company’s tour activities are delivered in a time and cost effective manner
- Be a key stakeholder in sourcing and procuring all suppliers in Cambodia as well as managing Local Sales.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you will assist the Digital Marketing Manager with implementing marketing strategies set by the Director of Marketing to generate interest in company products and services. You will be responsible for creating engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on competitors, marketing trends, technology and social media.
Job Qualification & Experience
- Native or bilingual level of written English is essential, plus excellent command of spoken English.
- 3+ years in B2C and/or B2B online marketing and web experience
- 1+ years in marketing within the travel industry
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with video editing and video editing software (e.g. Adobe Premier and After Effects)
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience managing business social media accounts
- Sound knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Experience with HTML and CSS is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Focused on results and able to accept instruction and constructive feedback
- Able to prioritise tasks, manage time effectively, and follow up on tasks
- Able to work independently
- Very detail-oriented
- Able to work under pressure in team environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Willingness to acquire new job-related skills, adaptable to the company
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Create engaging video content
- Manage creative workflow process and multiple project deliverables against deadlines, keeping the department and other project stakeholders organised and on schedule.
- Implement best practices for web content to improve SEO and enhance existing content with improved key wording, and tagging of existing assets of company website and other online channels
- Provide Google Analytics reporting and analysis on traffic and performance
- Fulfill KPIs set by the Marketing department
- Develop and maintain external online platforms including icstravelgroup.com
- Develop and maintain internal online media and resources, including content management systems and digital asset management systems
- Assist with planning, execution and delivery of e-marketing initiatives, including promotional campaigns and client communications
- Manage content creating and posting across company social media channels and network partner sites
- Assist with copywriting original content including product descriptions, blog posts, and press releases, and crisis communications
- Research new and emerging technologies and make recommendations for improving the company’s web presence, and potential new technology resources for clients
- Management of email marketing systems
- Other tasks as assigned
German-speaking (4 positions)
English-speaking (4 positions)
Mandarin-speaking (1 position)
ICS Travel Group is looking for Travel Consultants to join our team! Reporting to the Travel Designer, this position will be part of the support team preparing engaging and competitive quotations and bookings to match our clients’ requests. Our Travel Consultants work closely with our Travel Designers to ensure quote materialisations and sales turnover targets are achieved. Send your portfolio and resume to: [email protected]Send us your CV