Believe it or not, the “rainy season” can be one of the best times to visit Bangkok. You can skip the crowds and the heat and explore everything this bustling city has to offer – from its massive malls to its gleaming temples. But if the weather gets nasty, check out some of the following indoor activities:
1. Be part of the art, at the “Art in Paradise Bangkok” exhibit at Esplanade Mall.
2. Experience the surroundings and life of old world royalty at the Vimarnmek Teak Palace.
3. Experience the raw sights and sounds of a Muay Thai fight at the Rajadamnern Stadium.
4. Get a 2000-year history lesson at the fascinating Bangkok National Museum.
5. Explore the colonial-inspired, all-wood Jim Thompson House.
6. Enjoy the one of a kind theatrics, set design and choreography at the Siam Niramit Theatre.
7. Brush up on your cooking skills at the Bai Pai Cooking School.
8. Walk inside a vibrant, emerald aquarium at Siam Ocean World.
9. Expand your horizons at the Bangkok Art & Culture Center.
10. Relax with a Thai massage at one of Bangkok’s many spas.
To see some of our exciting tour and excursions in Bangkok,
please click the button below. For full details on all products, please consult our Tariff.